Thursday, December 10, 2009

ODE and Me part one

How can I make use of graphic organizers to illustrate concepts I’ll be teaching?
I love grpahic organizers. Really, words alone can not express my feelings for graphic organizers. AS a student, when given graphic organizers, I think I did better. I still need them. In a math class graphic organizers can be used for terms and vocabulary, creating word webs conecting terms and helping studnets understand concepts. in fact (being the nerd I am, which I have embraced)I did a google search on math graphic organizers and found a bunch that I hope to use. I even found some that will be applicable for my lesson plan assignment for math methods. The volume one is pretty cool.
http://www.sw-georgia.resa.k12.ga.us/GO%204-8/4-8%20GO.htm
I also found a flow chart that explains what grpahic organizer is best for certain topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment